Seeking a Public Relations Manager with 8+ years of expertise in Emerging Markets and Internal Communications for a leading nationwide financial services corporation. Candidates must have national relationships with ethnic media and organizations associated with African-American markets. Experience with Asian and Hispanic markets a plus. Candidates must also have experience as a corporate spokesperson and have the ability to counsel and coach senior leaders, managers and team members. The position can be located in a number of places throughout the country (East Coast/Mid-West/SouthWest -- and the company offers a FULL relocation package.
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter