Seeking a Public Relations Manager with 8+ years of expertise in Emerging Markets and Internal Communications for a leading nationwide financial services corporation. Candidates must have national relationships with ethnic media and organizations associated with African-American markets. Experience with Asian and Hispanic markets a plus.
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions