Seeking a Public Relations Manager with 8+ years of expertise in Emerging Markets and Internal Communications for a leading nationwide financial services corporation. Candidates must have national relationships with ethnic media and organizations associated with African-American markets. Experience with Asian and Hispanic markets a plus. Candidates must also have experience as a corporate spokesperson and have the ability to counsel and coach senior leaders, managers and team members. The position can be located in a number of places throughout the country (East Coast/Mid-West/SouthWest -- and the company offers a FULL relocation package.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets