Trend: Senior management of U.S. multinational companies is more bearish than ever on the economy. Only 48 percent of senior execs surveyed by PricewaterhouseCoopers' Management Barometer in the third quarter are optimistic about economic prospects for the next 12 months. That's down sharply from the 69 percent who were bullish in the first half of the year.
Trends & Tactics
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program