Trend: Senior management of U.S. multinational companies is more bearish than ever on the economy. Only 48 percent of senior execs surveyed by PricewaterhouseCoopers' Management Barometer in the third quarter are optimistic about economic prospects for the next 12 months. That's down sharply from the 69 percent who were bullish in the first half of the year.
Trends & Tactics
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications