Trend: Senior management of U.S. multinational companies is more bearish than ever on the economy. Only 48 percent of senior execs surveyed by PricewaterhouseCoopers' Management Barometer in the third quarter are optimistic about economic prospects for the next 12 months. That's down sharply from the 69 percent who were bullish in the first half of the year.
Trends & Tactics
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success