Trend: Senior management of U.S. multinational companies is more bearish than ever on the economy. Only 48 percent of senior execs surveyed by PricewaterhouseCoopers' Management Barometer in the third quarter are optimistic about economic prospects for the next 12 months. That's down sharply from the 69 percent who were bullish in the first half of the year.
Trends & Tactics
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media