Trend: Senior management of U.S. multinational companies is more bearish than ever on the economy. Only 48 percent of senior execs surveyed by PricewaterhouseCoopers' Management Barometer in the third quarter are optimistic about economic prospects for the next 12 months. That's down sharply from the 69 percent who were bullish in the first half of the year.
Trends & Tactics
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing