It's a tradition that goes back more than 50 years, and every year the PR NEWS "PR Professional of the Year" award competition poses a challenge - not for the lack of candidates but for having to choose the standouts in a PR universe full of exceptional executives.
PR NEWS Names Three PR Professionals of the Year
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications