Newsweek launched a new series this month called "Health for Life," an offshoot of special "Health for Life" editions of the weekly. Newsweek editors will work with Harvard Health Publications and its editor-in-chief Anthony Komaroff to produce the series. (Newsweek, 212/373-4880; Harvard, email@example.com) ...
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros