Newsweek launched a new series this month called "Health for Life," an offshoot of special "Health for Life" editions of the weekly. Newsweek editors will work with Harvard Health Publications and its editor-in-chief Anthony Komaroff to produce the series. (Newsweek, 212/373-4880; Harvard, email@example.com) ...
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- How to Write Effective Press Releases That Reporters Will Actually Read