Ziff Davis Media Game Group 101 Second Street San Francisco, CA 34105 415/547-8000 415/547-8777 (fax) http://www.ziffdavis.com With its newest publication, Ziff Davis Media Game Group aims to reach those among the estimated 20 million video-game and computer-game players who do not presently turn to the magazine world for their gaming news (though the publisher is settling for an average rate base of 225,000 for 2003). In terms of demographics, this means 17- to 25-year-old males, "those with enough disposable income to buy a video game a month," says Editor-in-Chief Simon Cox, who plans to have the first issue out in January. GMR joins a long list of Ziff Davis game-related pubs, including Electronic Gaming Monthly, The Official U.
Media Insight: GMR Magazine
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement