Your ability to work productively with the legal team can make or break your company's response to any crisis. But the high-stress circumstances surrounding any crisis situation can cause attorneys and PR professionals alike to lose sight of their common goal: the greater good of the organization.
Long-Term Relationships Are Key To Successful Dealings with Legal
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications