PR NEWS will not publish on Dec. 30 in honor of the holiday season. Look for us in your mailboxes on Jan. 6 with our traditional Year Ahead issue, including predictions and expert advice for 2003 from the leaders in the communications industry. The staff of PR NEWS wishes you a joyous holiday season and a prosperous New Year!
Happy Holidays from PR NEWS!
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks