PR NEWS will not publish on Dec. 30 in honor of the holiday season. Look for us in your mailboxes on Jan. 6 with our traditional Year Ahead issue, including predictions and expert advice for 2003 from the leaders in the communications industry. The staff of PR NEWS wishes you a joyous holiday season and a prosperous New Year!
Happy Holidays from PR NEWS!
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing