Roberta Carlton waited seven months to fill a position in her PR department before hearing a former colleague was in the market for a new job. Carlton, the director of global PR for software firm PTC, immediately snatched him up. With a job market teeming with experienced PR professionals and qualified candidates, why was Carlton so slow to hire?
Slow & Steady Wins the Race in Today’s PR Hiring Market
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications