Roberta Carlton waited seven months to fill a position in her PR department before hearing a former colleague was in the market for a new job. Carlton, the director of global PR for software firm PTC, immediately snatched him up. With a job market teeming with experienced PR professionals and qualified candidates, why was Carlton so slow to hire?
Slow & Steady Wins the Race in Today’s PR Hiring Market
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program