Roberta Carlton waited seven months to fill a position in her PR department before hearing a former colleague was in the market for a new job. Carlton, the director of global PR for software firm PTC, immediately snatched him up. With a job market teeming with experienced PR professionals and qualified candidates, why was Carlton so slow to hire?
Slow & Steady Wins the Race in Today’s PR Hiring Market
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need