What you are in PR isn't always equivalent to what you do. The roles associated with various PR titles vary dramatically from company to company, with the VP of communications at one company responsible for everything from IR to global brand management, and the VP of communications at another company serving as an exalted media relations manager.
PR Titles: Irrelevant, Inaccurate – Or Both?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing