No single set of skills will match the requirements of every PR role, but we found that most senior-level PR pros we asked - from agencies, nonprofits and major corporations - are looking for a group of skills that match today's marketplace trends.
Finding the Ideal PR Candidate
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program