No single set of skills will match the requirements of every PR role, but we found that most senior-level PR pros we asked - from agencies, nonprofits and major corporations - are looking for a group of skills that match today's marketplace trends.
Finding the Ideal PR Candidate
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing