Don't miss the announcement of the PR Professional of the Year in PR NEWS' Dec. 16 issue. We'll profile an agency professional and a corporate professional who have gone above and beyond the call of communications duty in the past year. Also, watch for our traditional Year Ahead issue, coming Jan. 6, with a look at 2003 predictions from some of the most influential players in PR.
Coming Up in PR NEWS
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros