Don't miss the announcement of the PR Professional of the Year in PR NEWS' Dec. 16 issue. We'll profile an agency professional and a corporate professional who have gone above and beyond the call of communications duty in the past year. Also, watch for our traditional Year Ahead issue, coming Jan. 6, with a look at 2003 predictions from some of the most influential players in PR.
Coming Up in PR NEWS
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands