Don't miss the announcement of the PR Professional of the Year in PR NEWS' Dec. 16 issue. We'll profile an agency professional and a corporate professional who have gone above and beyond the call of communications duty in the past year. Also, watch for our traditional Year Ahead issue, coming Jan. 6, with a look at 2003 predictions from some of the most influential players in PR.
Coming Up in PR NEWS
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets