United Airlines is taking a savvy approach to communications surrounding its bankruptcy filing, with prominent links from its homepage to information like "Business as Usual," and "Building a Stronger United." These links lead to information on how United and its flights will continue to operate normally despite what the airline terms "the challenges facing the company." More organizations need to take such an educative approach to bankruptcy, dispelling the public notion that bankruptcy means changes to day-to-day operations or even the end of a company. Check the Web site at http://www.ual.
Business as Usual in Bankruptcy
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets