United Airlines is taking a savvy approach to communications surrounding its bankruptcy filing, with prominent links from its homepage to information like "Business as Usual," and "Building a Stronger United." These links lead to information on how United and its flights will continue to operate normally despite what the airline terms "the challenges facing the company." More organizations need to take such an educative approach to bankruptcy, dispelling the public notion that bankruptcy means changes to day-to-day operations or even the end of a company. Check the Web site at http://www.ual.
Business as Usual in Bankruptcy
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros