United Airlines is taking a savvy approach to communications surrounding its bankruptcy filing, with prominent links from its homepage to information like "Business as Usual," and "Building a Stronger United." These links lead to information on how United and its flights will continue to operate normally despite what the airline terms "the challenges facing the company." More organizations need to take such an educative approach to bankruptcy, dispelling the public notion that bankruptcy means changes to day-to-day operations or even the end of a company. Check the Web site at http://www.ual.
Business as Usual in Bankruptcy
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016