Fleishman-Hillard launches F-H Hispania, a new company with bilingual and bicultural staff in all major U.S. Hispanic markets. Based out of the Miami office of F-H, it will be headed by Rissig Licha, senior partner and regional director of F-H Miami/Latin America. Licha says the launch of a separate company to cater to clients' Hispanic communications needs reflects the importance of the $560 billion Latino marketplace.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016