Fleishman-Hillard launches F-H Hispania, a new company with bilingual and bicultural staff in all major U.S. Hispanic markets. Based out of the Miami office of F-H, it will be headed by Rissig Licha, senior partner and regional director of F-H Miami/Latin America. Licha says the launch of a separate company to cater to clients' Hispanic communications needs reflects the importance of the $560 billion Latino marketplace.
You might also be interested in:
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications Communications