Fleishman-Hillard launches F-H Hispania, a new company with bilingual and bicultural staff in all major U.S. Hispanic markets. Based out of the Miami office of F-H, it will be headed by Rissig Licha, senior partner and regional director of F-H Miami/Latin America. Licha says the launch of a separate company to cater to clients' Hispanic communications needs reflects the importance of the $560 billion Latino marketplace. "The approach some of our competitors have taken has not fully embraced the needs of the market," he tells PR NEWS. Licha promises very senior-level professionals heading up the geographic and cultural needs in each disparate U.S. market. (Licha, 305/520-2000) ... Doug Stokke, former director of global product communications for Aventis Pharma and former director of U.S. product communications at Glaxo Wellcome, joins Manning Selvage & Lee as SVP in the New York healthcare practice. (Deirdre Dapice, MS&L, email@example.com).
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing