One of the major lessons Brigadier General Ronald Rand of the U.S. Air Force took away from the tragedies of Sept. 11: Never leave home without your Blackberry. When he evacuated his office in the Pentagon, he left his cell phone and his Blackberry behind.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks