One of the major lessons Brigadier General Ronald Rand of the U.S. Air Force took away from the tragedies of Sept. 11: Never leave home without your Blackberry. When he evacuated his office in the Pentagon, he left his cell phone and his Blackberry behind.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending