Primedia joins the growing group of publishers hoping to grab a piece of the homeland security pie, launching Transportation Security Magazine, a spin-off of its Access Control & Security Systems Magazine. The pub, whose first issue became available last month, is scheduled to publish twice in 2003 and will be produced by the editorial staff of Access Control & Security Systems. The pub focuses on news and information surrounding the development and implementation of security technologies at airports around the country. For more information, contact Access Control & Security Systems Editor Larry Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securing New Niche
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets