Primedia joins the growing group of publishers hoping to grab a piece of the homeland security pie, launching Transportation Security Magazine, a spin-off of its Access Control & Security Systems Magazine. The pub, whose first issue became available last month, is scheduled to publish twice in 2003 and will be produced by the editorial staff of Access Control & Security Systems. The pub focuses on news and information surrounding the development and implementation of security technologies at airports around the country. For more information, contact Access Control & Security Systems Editor Larry Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securing New Niche
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications