Primedia joins the growing group of publishers hoping to grab a piece of the homeland security pie, launching Transportation Security Magazine, a spin-off of its Access Control & Security Systems Magazine. The pub, whose first issue became available last month, is scheduled to publish twice in 2003 and will be produced by the editorial staff of Access Control & Security Systems. The pub focuses on news and information surrounding the development and implementation of security technologies at airports around the country. For more information, contact Access Control & Security Systems Editor Larry Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securing New Niche
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need