Primedia joins the growing group of publishers hoping to grab a piece of the homeland security pie, launching Transportation Security Magazine, a spin-off of its Access Control & Security Systems Magazine. The pub, whose first issue became available last month, is scheduled to publish twice in 2003 and will be produced by the editorial staff of Access Control & Security Systems. The pub focuses on news and information surrounding the development and implementation of security technologies at airports around the country. For more information, contact Access Control & Security Systems Editor Larry Anderson, email@example.com.
Securing New Niche
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks