Got a hot tip? In what has become a trend among the networks since 9/11, NBC is launching a standalone investigative unit, based in Washington. The unit will focus on topics like the War on Terror and the spate of corporate scandals. Lisa Myers, congressional correspondent, is now the chief investigative correspondent. For more information on the new unit, call 212/664-4444.
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All