Got a hot tip? In what has become a trend among the networks since 9/11, NBC is launching a standalone investigative unit, based in Washington. The unit will focus on topics like the War on Terror and the spate of corporate scandals. Lisa Myers, congressional correspondent, is now the chief investigative correspondent. For more information on the new unit, call 212/664-4444.
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need