Got a hot tip? In what has become a trend among the networks since 9/11, NBC is launching a standalone investigative unit, based in Washington. The unit will focus on topics like the War on Terror and the spate of corporate scandals. Lisa Myers, congressional correspondent, is now the chief investigative correspondent. For more information on the new unit, call 212/664-4444.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016