Got a hot tip? In what has become a trend among the networks since 9/11, NBC is launching a standalone investigative unit, based in Washington. The unit will focus on topics like the War on Terror and the spate of corporate scandals. Lisa Myers, congressional correspondent, is now the chief investigative correspondent. For more information on the new unit, call 212/664-4444.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets