Have a financial or investing tip for consumers as they recuperate from the holiday spending season? An expert who can dish the dirt on spring trends for those long-lead beauty books? Following are the top circulation consumer magazines in the Personal Finance, Fashion & Beauty and other categories, per Media Distribution Services. Personal Finance Money 2,195,178 Bottom Line Peronal 1,500,000 Kiplingers Personal Finance 1,223,486 Smart Money 809,685 Worth 507,691 Better Investing 378,921 Bloomberg Personal Finance 354,990 Red Herring 333,810 Money Making Opportunities 191,350 Institutional Investor 100,601 Fashion & Beauty YM 2,206,078 Glamour 2,201,179 InStyle 1,568,777 Vogue 1,192,949 Elle 981,117 Allure 945,631 Marie Claire 925,919 GQ 758,969 Harper's Bazaar 736,494 "W" 455,372 Entertainment TV Guide 9,097,762 Entertainment Weekly 1,526,737 Rolling Stone 1,267,234 Request 1,100,930 Vibe 800,114 Premiere 617,389 Spin 541,506 Country Weekly 401,191 Country Music 320,959 Movieline 307,727 For more information or subscription numbers in different categories, see http://www.mdsconnect.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016