Where is it written that you have to answer every question posed by a reporter? Too many spokespeople have the wrong view of a media interview. They respond as if they're in another Q&A setting: school. In school, we knew there was usually a correct answer to each question. And if we did well, we were rewarded.
Just Say ‘No’ to Reporters
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets