Where is it written that you have to answer every question posed by a reporter? Too many spokespeople have the wrong view of a media interview. They respond as if they're in another Q&A setting: school. In school, we knew there was usually a correct answer to each question. And if we did well, we were rewarded.
Just Say ‘No’ to Reporters
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program