Where is it written that you have to answer every question posed by a reporter? Too many spokespeople have the wrong view of a media interview. They respond as if they're in another Q&A setting: school. In school, we knew there was usually a correct answer to each question. And if we did well, we were rewarded.
Just Say ‘No’ to Reporters
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing