Negotiations over a requested increase in rates broke down between Children's National Medical Center and CareFirst, the Washington, D.C. arm of BlueCross BlueShield on Nov. 1. That evening, CareFirst issued a press release slamming the hospital for what it called an "excessive rate increase request.
Hospital Takes Reactive Approach to Crisis PR
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks