Negotiations over a requested increase in rates broke down between Children's National Medical Center and CareFirst, the Washington, D.C. arm of BlueCross BlueShield on Nov. 1. That evening, CareFirst issued a press release slamming the hospital for what it called an "excessive rate increase request.
Hospital Takes Reactive Approach to Crisis PR
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging