Negotiations over a requested increase in rates broke down between Children's National Medical Center and CareFirst, the Washington, D.C. arm of BlueCross BlueShield on Nov. 1. That evening, CareFirst issued a press release slamming the hospital for what it called an "excessive rate increase request.
Hospital Takes Reactive Approach to Crisis PR
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016