Video gaming pubs are bucking the trend these days, with new titles launching and established ones growing. Ziff Davis' Xbox Nation is increasing its publishing schedule from quarterly to bi-monthly beginning in 2003. Evan Shamoon will continue as executive editor. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. The company also launched a new gaming magazine this month. GMR (an abbreviation of "Gamer") will cover video and PC games on PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, PC and Game Boy Advance platforms. The monthly pub will be a joint effort of ZD's editorial team and Electronics Boutique, a specialty retailer of electronic games. Simon Cox, creative director for the ZD Media Game Group, will be editor-in-chief. Email email@example.com.
Getting into the Game
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need