Video gaming pubs are bucking the trend these days, with new titles launching and established ones growing. Ziff Davis' Xbox Nation is increasing its publishing schedule from quarterly to bi-monthly beginning in 2003. Evan Shamoon will continue as executive editor. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. The company also launched a new gaming magazine this month. GMR (an abbreviation of "Gamer") will cover video and PC games on PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, PC and Game Boy Advance platforms. The monthly pub will be a joint effort of ZD's editorial team and Electronics Boutique, a specialty retailer of electronic games. Simon Cox, creative director for the ZD Media Game Group, will be editor-in-chief. Email email@example.com.
Getting into the Game
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program