Watch for our special Career & Salary Survey issue next week, chock full of exclusive salary numbers and career advice from the experts. We'll also make our 2002 executive recruiter guide available to PR NEWS subscribers who request a copy via email. Send an email to email@example.com ...
Coming up in PR NEWS
You might also be interested in:
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite