Vladmir Goussinsky's life story reads like a Hollywood screenplay: An independent entrepreneur battles the Kremlin in post-Soviet Russia and winds up imprisoned twice, only to be released after the intervention of an influential U.S. congressman.
Campaign Frees Jailed Media Mogul, Promotes Press Freedoms
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need