Vladmir Goussinsky's life story reads like a Hollywood screenplay: An independent entrepreneur battles the Kremlin in post-Soviet Russia and winds up imprisoned twice, only to be released after the intervention of an influential U.S. congressman. Goussinsky owned Media-Most, one of the only independent media conglomer-ates in Russia. His journalists' coverage of the Russian government was often unfavorable.
Campaign Frees Jailed Media Mogul, Promotes Press Freedoms
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016