Vladmir Goussinsky's life story reads like a Hollywood screenplay: An independent entrepreneur battles the Kremlin in post-Soviet Russia and winds up imprisoned twice, only to be released after the intervention of an influential U.S. congressman. Goussinsky owned Media-Most, one of the only independent media conglomer-ates in Russia. His journalists' coverage of the Russian government was often unfavorable.
Campaign Frees Jailed Media Mogul, Promotes Press Freedoms
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros