Fleishman-Hillard launches a homeland security practice drawing on the agency's experience in biotechnology, technology, public affairs, b-to-b and business-to-government marketing. The practice, based in Washington, D.C., will be headed by retired General Barry McAffrey, and will focus on bridging the gap between federal, state and local governments and corporate America ... Edelman launches an office in Portland, headed up by new hire Erin Holland, who has more than 12 years' experience in high-tech PR. The office will manage Portland clients including Kaiser-Permanente, Microsoft and the Internet Law & Policy Forum.
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications