Fleishman-Hillard launches a homeland security practice drawing on the agency's experience in biotechnology, technology, public affairs, b-to-b and business-to-government marketing. The practice, based in Washington, D.C., will be headed by retired General Barry McAffrey, and will focus on bridging the gap between federal, state and local governments and corporate America ... Edelman launches an office in Portland, headed up by new hire Erin Holland, who has more than 12 years' experience in high-tech PR.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks