Fleishman-Hillard launches a homeland security practice drawing on the agency's experience in biotechnology, technology, public affairs, b-to-b and business-to-government marketing. The practice, based in Washington, D.C., will be headed by retired General Barry McAffrey, and will focus on bridging the gap between federal, state and local governments and corporate America ... Edelman launches an office in Portland, headed up by new hire Erin Holland, who has more than 12 years' experience in high-tech PR.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets