Trend: Many PR professionals consider "corporate social responsibility" the new buzz phrase for a concept that has long been at the root of the best corporate reputations. Whatever you call it, CSR can have a very real and direct impact on the bottom line, according to Cone Inc.'s annual Holiday Trend Tracker. The report, released last week, shows: 58 percent of respondents plan to purchase products in which a percentage of the price is donated to a cause. 53 percent of Americans plan to shop for holiday gifts from companies that support social issues.
Trends & Tactics
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros