Trend: Many PR professionals consider "corporate social responsibility" the new buzz phrase for a concept that has long been at the root of the best corporate reputations. Whatever you call it, CSR can have a very real and direct impact on the bottom line, according to Cone Inc.'s annual Holiday Trend Tracker. The report, released last week, shows: 58 percent of respondents plan to purchase products in which a percentage of the price is donated to a cause. 53 percent of Americans plan to shop for holiday gifts from companies that support social issues.
Trends & Tactics
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns