Trend: Many PR professionals consider "corporate social responsibility" the new buzz phrase for a concept that has long been at the root of the best corporate reputations. Whatever you call it, CSR can have a very real and direct impact on the bottom line, according to Cone Inc.'s annual Holiday Trend Tracker. The report, released last week, shows: 58 percent of respondents plan to purchase products in which a percentage of the price is donated to a cause. 53 percent of Americans plan to shop for holiday gifts from companies that support social issues.
Trends & Tactics
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016