Last week in our Trends & Tactics section, we gave you the first results of PR NEWS' exclusive survey, conducted with Peppercom and law firm Davis & Gilbert, showing that most PR pros have done little to safeguard themselves against corporate scandal. In this week's issue, we unveil the topline findings and talk with Peppercom Managing Partner Steve Cody and Davis & Gilbert Partner Michael Lasky about the implications of the dramatic results. PRN: These findings show a fairly widespread understanding that PR professionals are potentially at risk in today's business environment. But it seems as though most firms aren't doing much to manage that risk. What can they do?
Survey Shows Gaps in PR Protection
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success