Last week in our Trends & Tactics section, we gave you the first results of PR NEWS' exclusive survey, conducted with Peppercom and law firm Davis & Gilbert, showing that most PR pros have done little to safeguard themselves against corporate scandal. In this week's issue, we unveil the topline findings and talk with Peppercom Managing Partner Steve Cody and Davis & Gilbert Partner Michael Lasky about the implications of the dramatic results. PRN: These findings show a fairly widespread understanding that PR professionals are potentially at risk in today's business environment. But it seems as though most firms aren't doing much to manage that risk. What can they do?
Survey Shows Gaps in PR Protection
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement