Last week in our Trends & Tactics section, we gave you the first results of PR NEWS' exclusive survey, conducted with Peppercom and law firm Davis & Gilbert, showing that most PR pros have done little to safeguard themselves against corporate scandal.
Survey Shows Gaps in PR Protection
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing