Part One of Two The press are coming, the press are coming! Now what? The way you manage your media contacts before and during major events such as trade shows or grand openings may influence coverage more than your executives' speeches or any flashy photo opp with J. Lo and her camera-shy derriere. Both you and the media should know up front what to expect from an event, when to expect it, and from whom.
Rethinking Your Approach to the Media at Press Events
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close