Part One of Two The press are coming, the press are coming! Now what? The way you manage your media contacts before and during major events such as trade shows or grand openings may influence coverage more than your executives' speeches or any flashy photo opp with J. Lo and her camera-shy derriere. Both you and the media should know up front what to expect from an event, when to expect it, and from whom.
Rethinking Your Approach to the Media at Press Events
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative