Part One of Two The press are coming, the press are coming! Now what? The way you manage your media contacts before and during major events such as trade shows or grand openings may influence coverage more than your executives' speeches or any flashy photo opp with J. Lo and her camera-shy derriere. Both you and the media should know up front what to expect from an event, when to expect it, and from whom.
Rethinking Your Approach to the Media at Press Events
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks