SAN FRANCISCO - Trust us - the underlying theme at PRSA's 2002 International Conference here was the need for PR to play a major role in corporate accountability. More than 3,000 attendees (including close to 2,000 PRSA members and more than 1,000 PRSSA students) gathered for four days to address "a world of change and challenge," including everything from corporate scandals to the implications of 9/11 to the increasing need to quantify the impact of PR.
PRSA 2002: Accountability Takes Center Stage
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing