SAN FRANCISCO - Trust us - the underlying theme at PRSA's 2002 International Conference here was the need for PR to play a major role in corporate accountability. More than 3,000 attendees (including close to 2,000 PRSA members and more than 1,000 PRSSA students) gathered for four days to address "a world of change and challenge," including everything from corporate scandals to the implications of 9/11 to the increasing need to quantify the impact of PR.
PRSA 2002: Accountability Takes Center Stage
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications