In the spring of 2001, software maker Expertcity laid out a challenge for its PR team: draw massive attention to the firm's flagship product, GoToMyPC, but with a modest budget. That meant no glitzy launches or expensive events. Instead, the goal would be to get the media interested and get trial product in the hands of the target audience of media, telecommuters and business travelers.
Low Budget Drives PR Innovation
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing