June Cleaver, look out. Ladies' Home Journal, the soccer mom's bible, is getting a major re-do. In March, the publication will re-launch with everything from new paper stock to a very different editorial angle focused more on mom's relationship to spouse, kids and co-workers. Readers, according to the editors, are loyal to the title, but ready for the change. And for those who aren't quite ready for a change, the updated version will include the old standbys: recipes and other domestic fare.
Ladies with an Attitude
You might also be interested in:
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence