Leading nationwide financial services corporation is seeking a PR pro with 8+ years experience in public relations and disciplined in media relations, government relations, internal communications as well as emerging markets including the Asian, African-American and Hispanic communities. Candidates MUST be fluent in Spanish, have experience as a corporate spokesperson and have the ability to counsel and coach senior leaders, managers and team members. Position is based in Washington, DC and the company offers a full relocation package. Please email resumes to Stacey@cantorconcern.
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter