Leading nationwide financial services corporation is seeking a PR pro with 8+ years experience in public relations and disciplined in media relations, government relations, internal communications as well as emerging markets including the Asian, African-American and Hispanic communities. Candidates MUST be fluent in Spanish, have experience as a corporate spokesperson and have the ability to counsel and coach senior leaders, managers and team members. Position is based in Washington, DC and the company offers a full relocation package. Please email resumes to Stacey@cantorconcern.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016