Between Anna Nicole Smith and Donald Trump, we're getting our fill of irritating celebrity comebacks. At least Trump's return to the limelight offers a new pitching opportunity: This month, The Donald launched a new quarterly pub, Trump World. The luxury lifestyle magazine will reflect Trump's own opulent tastes and will also tout many of the Trump properties. Trump-owned hotels, country clubs, condos and casinos will distribute 50,000 copies in-house, and another 50,000 will be mailed to high-rolling readers. Alyson Boxman Levine will serve as editor-in-chief.
Inside The Donald’s World
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets