Between Anna Nicole Smith and Donald Trump, we're getting our fill of irritating celebrity comebacks. At least Trump's return to the limelight offers a new pitching opportunity: This month, The Donald launched a new quarterly pub, Trump World. The luxury lifestyle magazine will reflect Trump's own opulent tastes and will also tout many of the Trump properties. Trump-owned hotels, country clubs, condos and casinos will distribute 50,000 copies in-house, and another 50,000 will be mailed to high-rolling readers. Alyson Boxman Levine will serve as editor-in-chief.
Inside The Donald’s World
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros