Quirky stories are fun, but usually not enough to win powerful media coverage or attract attention from legislators and other key stakeholders. But University of Maryland, Baltimore County, proved that piece of conventional wisdom wrong by tying its own quirky story to a fundamental element of its identity.
How’d You Get That?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program