PR NEWS will not publish on Dec. 2 in recognition of the Thanksgiving holiday. The staff wishes you and yours all the best for a happy Thanksgiving and a joyous holiday season. Look for your next issue on Dec. 9, and watch for our special Career & Salary Survey issue on Dec. 16, chock full of exclusive salary numbers and career advice from the experts.
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All