"Novak, Hunt & Shields," the CNN public affairs program, finally felt the pinch of its Saturday night timeslot. The network canceled the show after 20 years on the air, and its last episode aired Nov. 9. Al Hunt, Mark Shields and Robert Novak all will continue to contribute to other CNN political coverage, including "Capital Gang," "Inside Politics" and election night programming.
CNN Ends Show’s 20-Year Run
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications