The business scandals that have rocked corporate America have driven home the importance of internal communication for many CEOs. According to a recently-released study by Burson-Marsteller, 61 percent of 192 chief execs surveyed are spending more time getting messages across to employees, and 62 percent are taking the task of external communications more seriously as well. The message: if your CEO isn't getting it right with employees, it's time to force the issue. Employees, especially those on the front line, can be your best asset or your greatest weakness.
CEOs Want their Houses in Order
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets