The business scandals that have rocked corporate America have driven home the importance of internal communication for many CEOs. According to a recently-released study by Burson-Marsteller, 61 percent of 192 chief execs surveyed are spending more time getting messages across to employees, and 62 percent are taking the task of external communications more seriously as well. The message: if your CEO isn't getting it right with employees, it's time to force the issue. Employees, especially those on the front line, can be your best asset or your greatest weakness.
CEOs Want their Houses in Order
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks