Lindsay Hutter, SVP of communications and public relations for the National Association of Convenience Stores, joins Hill and Knowlton's Washington, D.C., office to head up the new Association Specialty Group. The group is designed to serve the important constituency of associations in the D.C.
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview