Lindsay Hutter, SVP of communications and public relations for the National Association of Convenience Stores, joins Hill and Knowlton's Washington, D.C., office to head up the new Association Specialty Group. The group is designed to serve the important constituency of associations in the D.C.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks