PETA and vegan musician Moby want Americans to quit one Thanksgiving tradition cold turkey ... so to speak. They have teamed on a campaign advising Americans to contact the well-publicized Butterball Turkey Hotline to complain about the senseless slaughter of birds for the holiday festivities. Butterball is responding by downplaying the issue, telling media the campaign is actually having little effect on the types of calls the Butterball hotline is fielding.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks