Despite the scandals that have rocked the corporate world, most PR agencies and departments have done little to safeguard themselves. This, according to the results from a study conducted over the past few months by PR NEWS, Peppercom and Davis & Gilbert, on the impact of recent corporate scandals on PR. Respondents to the survey were high-level PR professionals, with 76.8 percent from agencies with revenues less than $10 million. 67 percent of respondents claim that the PR industry is more aware of the liability inherent in disseminating information to the public.
Trends & Tactics …
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks