Despite the scandals that have rocked the corporate world, most PR agencies and departments have done little to safeguard themselves. This, according to the results from a study conducted over the past few months by PR NEWS, Peppercom and Davis & Gilbert, on the impact of recent corporate scandals on PR. Respondents to the survey were high-level PR professionals, with 76.8 percent from agencies with revenues less than $10 million.
Trends & Tactics …
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need