Despite the scandals that have rocked the corporate world, most PR agencies and departments have done little to safeguard themselves. This, according to the results from a study conducted over the past few months by PR NEWS, Peppercom and Davis & Gilbert, on the impact of recent corporate scandals on PR. Respondents to the survey were high-level PR professionals, with 76.8 percent from agencies with revenues less than $10 million. 67 percent of respondents claim that the PR industry is more aware of the liability inherent in disseminating information to the public.
Trends & Tactics …
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative