Despite the scandals that have rocked the corporate world, most PR agencies and departments have done little to safeguard themselves. This, according to the results from a study conducted over the past few months by PR NEWS, Peppercom and Davis & Gilbert, on the impact of recent corporate scandals on PR. Respondents to the survey were high-level PR professionals, with 76.8 percent from agencies with revenues less than $10 million.
Trends & Tactics …
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program