You want your execs to become known as experts in the industry. You want journalists to consider your communications department or agency not just a source of pitches, but a reliable source of information they can depend upon at all times. But junior-level PR pros who lack proper training and motivation may just be damaging your credibility on both fronts. A publisher from PR NEWS parent company PBI Media recently was conducting research for the launch of a new publication. She called several agency contacts asking to speak to corporate experts on background to gain a better understanding of the industry.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks