You want your execs to become known as experts in the industry. You want journalists to consider your communications department or agency not just a source of pitches, but a reliable source of information they can depend upon at all times. But junior-level PR pros who lack proper training and motivation may just be damaging your credibility on both fronts. A publisher from PR NEWS parent company PBI Media recently was conducting research for the launch of a new publication. She called several agency contacts asking to speak to corporate experts on background to gain a better understanding of the industry.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016