You want your execs to become known as experts in the industry. You want journalists to consider your communications department or agency not just a source of pitches, but a reliable source of information they can depend upon at all times. But junior-level PR pros who lack proper training and motivation may just be damaging your credibility on both fronts.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need