You want your execs to become known as experts in the industry. You want journalists to consider your communications department or agency not just a source of pitches, but a reliable source of information they can depend upon at all times. But junior-level PR pros who lack proper training and motivation may just be damaging your credibility on both fronts. A publisher from PR NEWS parent company PBI Media recently was conducting research for the launch of a new publication. She called several agency contacts asking to speak to corporate experts on background to gain a better understanding of the industry.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets