Joe Blumenfeld still remembers the good ol' days. "During the bubble, a flurry of press releases and emails was sufficient to start telling your company's story," says Blumenfeld, director of worldwide PR for software maker Concord. "Today, it actually takes work."
Persistence, Creativity Key to Beating the Slump in Tech Market
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing