Joe Blumenfeld still remembers the good ol' days. "During the bubble, a flurry of press releases and emails was sufficient to start telling your company's story," says Blumenfeld, director of worldwide PR for software maker Concord. "Today, it actually takes work."
Persistence, Creativity Key to Beating the Slump in Tech Market
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone