Business 2.0 (one of MediaMap's "Most Searched"), adds three new regular contributors to the mag and Web site. Jeffrey Pfeffer of the Graduate School of Business at Stanford pens a new column called "The Human Factor" with a look at human resources and the value of employees. Shoshana Berger writes a gadgets column dubbed "Gizmos" covering the latest techie products; and John Tayman, an automotive aficionado, will write "Power Toys," looking at the latest cars and the technology under the hood. Contact the new writers at email@example.com, and put "ATTN: [columnist's name]" in the subject line.
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone