Business 2.0 (one of MediaMap's "Most Searched"), adds three new regular contributors to the mag and Web site. Jeffrey Pfeffer of the Graduate School of Business at Stanford pens a new column called "The Human Factor" with a look at human resources and the value of employees. Shoshana Berger writes a gadgets column dubbed "Gizmos" covering the latest techie products; and John Tayman, an automotive aficionado, will write "Power Toys," looking at the latest cars and the technology under the hood. Contact the new writers at pitches@business2.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets