Business 2.0 (one of MediaMap's "Most Searched"), adds three new regular contributors to the mag and Web site. Jeffrey Pfeffer of the Graduate School of Business at Stanford pens a new column called "The Human Factor" with a look at human resources and the value of employees. Shoshana Berger writes a gadgets column dubbed "Gizmos" covering the latest techie products; and John Tayman, an automotive aficionado, will write "Power Toys," looking at the latest cars and the technology under the hood. Contact the new writers at email@example.com, and put "ATTN: [columnist's name]" in the subject line.
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions