Business 2.0 (one of MediaMap's "Most Searched"), adds three new regular contributors to the mag and Web site. Jeffrey Pfeffer of the Graduate School of Business at Stanford pens a new column called "The Human Factor" with a look at human resources and the value of employees. Shoshana Berger writes a gadgets column dubbed "Gizmos" covering the latest techie products; and John Tayman, an automotive aficionado, will write "Power Toys," looking at the latest cars and the technology under the hood. Contact the new writers at pitches@business2.
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App