The staff of PR NEWS is sad to report the loss of one of its columnists, Paul Shinoff. Shinoff, who headed up the San Francisco-based Shinoff Group and penned our media relations column, passed away recently after a valiant struggle with cancer.
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need