The staff of PR NEWS is sad to report the loss of one of its columnists, Paul Shinoff. Shinoff, who headed up the San Francisco-based Shinoff Group and penned our media relations column, passed away recently after a valiant struggle with cancer.
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone