The staff of PR NEWS is sad to report the loss of one of its columnists, Paul Shinoff. Shinoff, who headed up the San Francisco-based Shinoff Group and penned our media relations column, passed away recently after a valiant struggle with cancer.
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program