The staff of PR NEWS is sad to report the loss of one of its columnists, Paul Shinoff. Shinoff, who headed up the San Francisco-based Shinoff Group and penned our media relations column, passed away recently after a valiant struggle with cancer.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016