The staff of PR NEWS is sad to report the loss of one of its columnists, Paul Shinoff. Shinoff, who headed up the San Francisco-based Shinoff Group and penned our media relations column, passed away recently after a valiant struggle with cancer.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets