CMP Media is launching a new opportunity for PR pros in the computer networking arena looking to ... well ... network. Networks for Business New York, a conference and expo, will be held Sept. 16-18 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York. The show, a prospect for speaking and exhibition opportunities, will be co-located with PC Expo, making for a built in audience of more than 40,000 who attend that show. Featured technologies will include security, network infrastructure, network/systems management, storage, wireless, and data management and application integration. The editors of Network Computing and Network Magazine will present a conference program covering pertinent issues for the industry. For more information, see http://www.networksforbusinessny.com/intro.cfm or contact Jennifer Santiago, email@example.com.
Get Ready to Network
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need