CMP Media is launching a new opportunity for PR pros in the computer networking arena looking to ... well ... network. Networks for Business New York, a conference and expo, will be held Sept. 16-18 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York. The show, a prospect for speaking and exhibition opportunities, will be co-located with PC Expo, making for a built in audience of more than 40,000 who attend that show. Featured technologies will include security, network infrastructure, network/systems management, storage, wireless, and data management and application integration. The editors of Network Computing and Network Magazine will present a conference program covering pertinent issues for the industry. For more information, see http://www.networksforbusinessny.com/intro.cfm or contact Jennifer Santiago, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Ready to Network
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications