This week's strategy: Carefully consider both budget and audience before electing to conduct an in-person media tour. The best strategy is to mix a variety of delivery mechanisms, both traditional and high-tech, for reaching your target reporters. Mike Smith, president of Upstart Vision in Reston, Va., took a long, hard look at several alternatives to the traditional media tour. (For a detailed look at Webcasting see PR NEWS, Oct.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks