This week's strategy: Carefully consider both budget and audience before electing to conduct an in-person media tour. The best strategy is to mix a variety of delivery mechanisms, both traditional and high-tech, for reaching your target reporters. Mike Smith, president of Upstart Vision in Reston, Va., took a long, hard look at several alternatives to the traditional media tour. (For a detailed look at Webcasting see PR NEWS, Oct.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike