In today's economy, all companies are focused on measurable return on their investments - including PR. This is a particularly vexing issue for professional services firms, such as real estate consultants, law firms - and even PR firms. These firms need to focus on the real, immediate PR need - sales support and executive visibility.
PR Plays Rainmaker for B2B Firms
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications