Sometimes a letter to the editor accomplishes next to nothing. But a well-written, respectful letter can be a powerful tool when it points out serious misperceptions, or just provides solid information you know the pub's readers will want to hear.
How’d You Get That?
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications