The theme song for her E! reality TV show touts Anna Nicole Smith as "so outrageous." Apparently her PR representatives agree. Smith and her lawyer are being sued for $25 million by David Granoff PR, claiming $155,000 in unpaid bills and legal fees. This hasn't stopped Granoff from promoting Smith as one of his clients on his Web site.
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications