It's awards season, and there are plenty of programs out there to honor the best in communications. PR NEWS is currently accepting late entries in the CSR Awards, as well as entries for our PR Professional of the Year (to be named in December). See http://www.PRandMarketing.com for more information.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016