It's awards season, and there are plenty of programs out there to honor the best in communications. PR NEWS is currently accepting late entries in the CSR Awards, as well as entries for our PR Professional of the Year (to be named in December). See http://www.PRandMarketing.com for more information.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications