Liz Claiborne Inc. is proud of the fact that it was the first major corporation to officially speak out against domestic violence in 1991. But it's also cognizant that its campaign against domestic abuse is now 11 years old and competes with a variety of other corporations that followed LCI's lead.
Retailer Refreshes Long-Running Stand Against Domestic Violence
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications